Re: [CH] soap spray +++

Frank J. Hashek (pepperking@mindspring.com)
Wed, 01 Jul 1998 07:38:56 -0500

At 07:25 AM 7/1/98 -0400, you wrote:
>>Use  Ivory liquid ssoap  or cheap, store brand baby shampoo.
>>

>Will this work against slugs? I don't know if it is the rain or what but my
>garden has been invaded by the slimy little monsters.
>
>Pete

Pete, go out with a flashlight late at night, take your salt shaker and
salt them down.  You will get instant gratification as you see them turn
themselves inside out to rid themselves of the salt.  Also, you can bury
cans with their lips at ground level.  Fill to near the top with beer.  The
slugs will race each other to see who can drown first ;-)

Good luck,
Frank