Re: [CH] Re: More on the soap and Listerine bug spray issue

shadow1@pioneer.net
Mon, 6 Jul 1998 12:18:14 +0000

hi sue I am a new member to the ch community and you probably have
not seen any posting from me ... but this one I could not pass up ...
my fience' is from johannesburg SA and she told me to translate ivory
soap for you ....she said to tell you that it is called dove bar soap
like you use in your shower.
it would be also be really cool to be able to start conversing with
you. maria my fience' sometimes getts lonely for SA
warm regards
mark roache ....

From:          "Sue Callaghan" <scallagh@african-life.co.za>
To:            <chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com>
Subject:       [CH] Re: More on the soap and Listerine bug spray issue
Date:          Mon, 6 Jul 1998 13:25:31 +0200

Hi again,
I should have read the Sunday digest before sending off my previous
message. I used a detergent liquid called Sunlight. This would seem to be
the problem according to Andie P.
For the non-initiated, what is Ivory soap? We don't get that here in SA,
but we do get baby shampoos - would something like Johnson & Johnson's baby
shampoo be suitable?
Cheers
Sue