Re: [CH] Re: Robert Farr"do not use soap & listerine

Ron M (swamp@netten.net)
Mon, 06 Jul 1998 17:53:46 -0500

Andie Paysinger wrote:

> Gee, Robert,  I am sorry you had such problems.  What kind of soap did
> you use?

Andie

Looking closer at your reply, I think I've identified the problem. I read it
as any cheap liquid soap will do. I now see the error was using cheap liquid
detergent soap, not Ivory soap. I applied what you said about the cheap baby
shampoo to the detergent, and now my plants are paying the price.

Maybe in the future when you post this recipe, you might include this text:

USE ONLY IVORY SOAP!!!!

a bit of good news, I don't think the habs are dead, but if stress heats up
peppers, I should have some blazing peppers!

Ron M

Blackadder Goes Forth:
     "I, on the other hand, have a degree from the University
        of Life, a diploma from the School of Hard Knocks, and
        three gold stars from the Kindergarten of Getting the
        Shit Kicked Out of Me." -- Captain Edmund Blackadder,