Re: [CH] another use for habs

lukasz (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Tue, 07 Jul 1998 20:14:18 +1000

Doug Irvine wrote:

> Jalust@aol.com wrote:

> OH WOW....DOES THIS OLD MAN HAVE TO RESTRAIN HIMSELF?????What I could
> not do with a straight line like that....a pussy with a habanero hair
> ball? Douglas.....wherefor
> art thou, Rael??? You missing this, man? I would have expected the
> answer from you!! Or Luke, in Oz!! Hope all my south of the (CDN) border
> have a great, safe holiday....drive carefully, eat peppers,and watch out
> for habanero fragrant felines! Cheers, Doug in BC Canada
?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Rael did Answer this in his inimitable style .
Luke Chose to restrain his-self on this one !
Self restraint is not a Virtue -According to EL GRANDE.
I have sinned Brothers and sisters. Beat me, Whip me, Etc,
Invite me to a Game of Nekkid twister ?[I'll be in HOUSTON OCT
16th - Will travel for Twister] Bring me back to the Fold !
All I Have to say for myself is  MEEOOWW !!!!!!
Much has happened these last few weeks , Been away from my
terminal for a couple of wks {week at a time and am still
plodding thru the posts}.
		Luke in Oz