Re: [CH] Honey?

Brad Lewis (bal99@jane.penn.com)
Wed, 8 Jul 1998 19:46:11 -0400 (EDT)

I tried this too. The taste of the habs really combines nicely with the
habs. I cut my habs and/or put holes in them to let the honey get inside
them, too, so they'd be fully preserved. The only thing I had a problem
with was that the honey got pretty thin compared to straight honey. Stored
in the fridge though and it works well. It's also a nice-looking way of
keeping those cool looking habs, scotch bonnetts, and other C. chinenses.

Brad