RE: [CH] Rael, I accept!

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Thu, 9 Jul 1998 00:45:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Karen,

Funny you should mention E,L.& P. (shortened for brevity).

After drinking too much coffee this time of the night I seem to be
breaking into a literary moment (see my prior post).

Or, perhaps the latest banter between Rael and Judy has supplied a
breeze to a dying ember inside of me.

Anyway, here's another chile/love related item by E.L.& P.:

Bring me my bow of burning gold!
Bring me my arrows of desire!
Bring me my spear: O clouds unfold!
Bring me my Chariot of Fire!

And from Greg Lake's "Affairs of the Heart":

No escape your heart is burning

I think what he is refering to is that first bite into an Habenero!

Shucks, maybe it's just my imagination!

Good Night!

Rockin' Randy

 ---"Stober, Karen E, SITS" <kstober@att.com> wrote:

> "Inferno" is a Japanese import Dario Argento movie soundtrack CD by
Keith