Re: [CH] Re: Anyone growing chiles inside under lights?

shadow1@pioneer.net
Mon, 13 Jul 1998 23:06:07 +0000

Date:          Mon, 13 Jul 1998 08:33:58 +0100
From:          "Graeme Caselton B.Sc." <gcaselton@easynet.co.uk>
Subject:       [CH] Re: Anyone growing chiles inside under lights?
Cc:            mjdodgson@yahoo.com

Mark Dodgson <mjdodgson@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I plan to grow some chile plants to maturity inside under
>hid light
>and was wondering if anyone else has done so.

I was notified by the owner of the following URL via an
email from my web site, that they grow chiles
hydroponically under lights:

http://members.visi.net/~rand/hydroponics

Graeme

Get Hot =>
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/chile/chile.html
Get Jurassic =>
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/fossil/fossil.html
Get secure e-mail =>
My RSA and DSS Public KeyID's are contained in the headers
Get tracking SPAM =>
http://easyweb.easynet.co.uk/~gcaselton/index/spam.html

hi graeme sorry for not getting back to you quicker thanks for the
seed have not started them yet but will soon ....got your jungle
chile seeds in the mail this morning and they should be coming soon
.. as for the hydroponics. yes I have seen and I am currently growing
chiles inside underlights hydroponicaly I have not been doing it long
enough to see fruit I have just start this last week but the plants
that I have started have seen a vast growth cycle in the last week I
have seen almost a double in size. there is are two hydroponics green
houses just from my house one has peppers that she grows but she said
that she didn't have time to play with them  they did show neglect
but the round jalepeno  bosted about 30-50 pods. I was amazed. she
also had tomatoes that were 8 ft high and the nusery just down from
there has tomatoes that are 12ft high ......wow... if you want more
info let me know and I will get what i can for you ...I will also see
if I can get some pics of the setup that I have build for my system.
warm regards
mark