Re: [CH] Hotlanta Gathering Photo

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Fri, 17 Jul 1998 19:29:01 +0000

Randy wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> Suzanne has provided a picture of our Hotlanta Gathering.  It features
> the entire Atlanta Area ChiliHead Society plus our CH list guest,
> Cameron.
>
> As you can see, it is difficult to fit us all in one facility but we
> are still excepting Membership applications for times when openings
> become available.
>
> Here it is:
>
> http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/ch.jpg
>
> We were actually a little more lively than this shows but thought we'd
> better act civilized for the photo!
>
> Yours In Quality Heat,

Well, did I lose a bet with myself!!!! I figured...A.the guy with the
beard and the slim shape is sure to be Rockin Randy, even looks like a
rocker!!B..the slightly, a very, little, plump guy is a good word???just
has to be Cameron, the geologist,world traveller, Chilean Andean, and
great contributor to this list...how could I have been so
misled???Randy, you told me that you were a ROCKSTAR extraordinaire, and
having been in the Hammond organ business for 25 yrs, and never having
seen a rocker over 135 wringin wet, then I just knew that was
you??????You have destroyed a sons faith in his father....Oh No, that's
a different cartoon! Anyway you guys, sorry that I dont live closer to
Atlanta, we could have increased your participants by two!!
Neat picture anyway....did my special chile burgers for supper, with
home fried taters, fried onions and mushrooms, and a great salad that  I
did with a sort of cole slaw and beet root! Twarnt bad atall! Cheers,
Doug in BC