Re: [CH] Vodka

Charles Demas (demas@tiac.net)
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 11:07:08 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 20 Jul 1998, Kit Anderson wrote:

> Garry Howard wrote;
>
> > Zubrowka is outstanding vodka. You can buy it in Europe. We brought back two
> > bottles from Paris two years ago and just finished the second bottle a
> > couple of months ago. I would love to find a domestic source for it.
>
> I used to get it at the Wursthaus in Harvard Square.

Which used to be a good place, long ago.  They used to have a good
hard cider too, but that also was long ago.  I really like hard
cider, and they served it by the pint.  :-)

IIRC, that restaurant is no longer there, and its loss wasn't mourned
very much as the quality/selection had gone down.

I might be wrong though.  I did find an online listing for its
telephone number, but that database is often fairly old.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas