RE: [CH] Hot Shoppe - Syracuse, NY (USA)

Porter, Jeff (jeff.porter@iga.com)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 10:07:26 -0400

Not that I feel bad about paying $4.25 for it - I happen to love it and
think its worth the price (bigger bottle than most and cheaper than
most).
My only comment to Bill is are you offering to purchase this sauce for
those of us that love it and ship it to us?  Of course we'd pay for
shipping etc, but at the price you brag about it should still be
significantly less than what specialty stores charge.  How 'bout it
Bill.  A true chilehead wouldn't brag about a great price without
offering it to the rest of us.
-JP-