Re: [CH] sincerely hotfully apologetic......i am!!!!!

Doug Irvine (dirvin@bc.sympatico.ca)
Thu, 23 Jul 1998 20:20:38 -0700

S. L. Gregerson wrote:

> Dear ALL,
> As a long time subscriber of Chile Headz (and an avid chile' grower and
> chower),
> I am so sorry that my adress book highlighted the chileheadz adress instead
> of the one above it to which as I was trying to send to.
>
> I have been a long time subscriber and would have never intentionally
> inundated the list with an off subject post.
> We have all sat thru many and YAWN!
>
> May the Chile priests forgive me and I will consume habaneros with serrano
> lime juice on top as penance.  (will that work rael??)
>
> Please forgive me  (as i'm sure many are sizzling hot!)
> Hope I haven't lost my list priveleges, but if I have, I understand.
>
> Yours impepperily,
> s gregerson
>
> s. gregerson
> susang@wildrockies.org
>
> A woman is like a tea bag.
> You never know how strong she is until she gets into hot water.
> Eleanor Roosevelt

We will forgive you, but I dont know if Meghan will....she will very
likely be inundated with buffalo chile recipes at best and who knows
what at worst??? A couple of folks asked me if I had retained the
return, and as I had, I forwarded it!! Mea  Culpa! but I just could not
resist an opening like that for a NEW chile recipe idea!!! Cheers, Doug
in BC