Re: [CH] Fw: supermarket chilis

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Sun, 26 Jul 1998 18:26:21 +1000

At 9:28 PM +1000 24/7/98, NICK wrote:
> [...]
Looks like a red hab.
I have found these very variable in heat some are very mild.

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
 International fax 61 243 651979 &  Phone 61 243 677322
bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity.
EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  Web page at:
http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/