Re: [CH] Saving Seed Becomes Illegal

Shasta ------%@ (------%@")
Wed, 05 Aug 1998 13:55:05 PDT

Argghghghghghhghghhghghhgg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is this world coming
to? They'll Starve us to death. This is kinda like the whole killer bee
idea, who can imagine that they acidently make a mistake and that soon
after it's implementation all seeds for all plants become non bearing...
-Shasta

<Rob.Pieters@Netherlands.honeywell.com>