Re: [CH] Rael's 'predilection'

lukasz (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Thu, 06 Aug 1998 20:39:55 +1000

Michael Bailes wrote:

> " 'I prefer a sauce that doesen't mean you mustn't make any jolting
> movements for half an hour after using it,' muttered the Dean.
> ' And that can't be used for breaking up small rocks,' said the Senior
> Wrangler.
> 'Or getting rid of tree roots,' said the Chair of Indefinite Studies.
> 'And which isn't actually outlawed in three cities,' said the Lecturer in
> Recent Runes."
> Terry Pratchett, Hogfather, Corgi, 1996 P.192
Where in your Library did you find room to slip this book in, or
did you just send a daughter off to Uni and claim her room as
extra office space on your Tax Return............
#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@
Luke replied, Hi Michael,
	                 Say when's that Chile Festival In Sydney ?
I thought that Barbara Bridges was going to Offer me the Petrol
money to come down to attend and take on Allcomers in a HOT
Chile Eating Contest,
I've been in training for the last 3 months - Thanks Jim
Cambell, Tony Flynn, Calvin, Lorraine and Kay. I was hoping to
call in on my way down and liberate you of some of the contents
under the little trap door under the rug in the room I crawled
out of at about midnight at the last Chile Festival..Alas It
ssems its not to be ..
If you can find the time post me off list as to your plans for
next year so that I can place you in my social Calendar. Joking
there I wouldn't miss coming down for the Aussie Gala Event of
the year for Quids..
			luke in Oz