RE: [CH] St Louis blues

Steve DeLassus (SteveD@stockell.com)
Fri, 14 Aug 1998 15:14:55 -0500

I went to Figuaro's (sp?) down on Main Street in St. Charles earlier
this week.  They have a couple walls devoted to hot sauce.  Best
selection I've seen in the area.  Didn't have enough time to memorize
enough labels to tell you if Walker's, et al were there, but it's the
best shot I know of.  (BTW, most of Main Street (except for the
restaraunts) closes around 5 during the week (I forget how it is on
Saturdays), so you may want to plan accordingly.)  The Galleria and the
other malls generally have poor selections of hot stuff (especially
after the recent apparent evaporation of Calico Chile Traders at Union
Station, bummer).

Steve

<snip>