Re: [CH] Tabasco type sauces...

Rich McCormack (macknet@cts.com)
Sat, 22 Aug 1998 06:47:47 -0700

shadow1@pioneer.net wrote:

> I would like to see the recipe for tabasco type sauces so if you find
> it please would you share with me. I don't think that the rest of the
> members would mind the repost since we have new members coming in all
> the time .
> thanks
> hot regards
> mark
> might it be in a old chile-head archive ?

Found it.  The reason I couldn't find it before was the message was
apparently posted to the list more recent than I thought and I hadn't
yet filed it into my collection of permanent folders meant for saving
such things.

Here is a repost of the message I was refering to and a follow-up
comment from another C-H.  I hope Cameron Begg and Kit Anderson
don't mind the repost of their messages.