Re: [CH] chile massage oils

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Sun, 23 Aug 1998 12:06:44 +1000

At 3:34 PM +1000 22/8/98, Jalust@aol.com wrote:
>Ahhhh, Michael, you are correct.  A nice chile massage oil to loosen the
>muscles.  I am going to REALLY experiment now.  There are many oils that could
>be used as a base.  Then, I think instead of adding cap, I will infuse the oil
>with chiles and allow the chiles to penetrate the softness of the oil.  A
>slow, easy burn.  That's nice.
>
>One could also use a cooler burn by using an alcohol base, but I don't think
>it has the value of a nice oil.  Apply the oil thinly, adding only as needed.
>Yum.  Your whole body can become one lollipop to gently slurp.  But that's
>later.
>
>Start out with candles and the music you love; move then to applying the oil
>(a slight nail scratch is ok, ladies, use them claws, but don't break the
>skin!).  If it gets too hot, cool it off with a milk and soap rub, or a
>shower.
>
>I'm gonna do this, by crackey!!  I will work on the most sensuous massage oil
>in the world!  I used to make huge batches of wonderful pot pourri, but this
>dwarfs that!  I'll get my raw materials and make batches of the stuff!
>
>Of course, then I have to test it. . . Rael?
>
>swimmin' in oil,
>Judy
>Jalust@aol.com
 Rael? it was my idea! I am already sweating at your description!

Michael Bailes.
Herbalist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 61 243 677322
Bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity. EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  	Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/

"Poor man, he just stands and stares at a yellow flower for minutes at a
time.
He would be far better off with something to do."
Charles Darwin's Gardener