Re: [CH] Honey?

Valerie (seabreeze@concentric.net)
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 00:30:17 -0500

Greetings CH's
Sorry bout responding to an old post here, trying to clean up the inbox
of stuff received during the "move from hell" :)

Anyway... about the hab honey. Can dried habs be used? I'd prefer
to use fresh but I have these beautiful dried red habs I'm just
dyin to dip into some sweet honey. And if using dried peppers, does
the honey still need to be refrigerated? This will be a first!
Hab honey drizzled on ice cream--mmmmMMMMMmmmmmm!! (and of course
there ARE other uses.... could get a bit messy *mmmmMMMMMmmmmm* )

thanx bunches!
Valerie

--
THERE'S TOO MUCH BLOOD IN MY CAFFINE SYSTEM!!

Valerie / Breeze.....  whatever!!
seabreeze@concentric.net
ICQ# 3953329

Visit Breeze's Spot on the Web: