Re: [CH] Chile-Heads Digest V5 #28

Lanet Holstrom (HolstromL@state.mi.us)
Wed, 26 Aug 1998 08:19:00 -0400

I missed the information on growing peppers indoors.  Would appreciate someone forwarding it to me, since it is too late here in Michigan to think about peppers this summer.    Thanks!

>>> Chile-Heads Digest <owner-chile-heads-digest@globalgarden.com> 08/26 12:03 AM >>>

Chile-Heads Digest      Tuesday, August 25 1998      Volume 05 : Number 028

In this issue:

       Re: [CH] More thoughts on C. pubescens fruit setting
       Re: [CH] aji amarillo or yellow aji limo?
       [CH] Garden Critters
       [CH] Re: limes
       [CH] [RE] Rather nice hotsauce found in London
       [CH] unknown pepper type
       [CH] Thanks everybody
       [CH] Preserving limes
       Re: [CH] Posole  "Hominy"  etc.
       [CH] El Grande's blessing
       Re: [CH] Re: limes
       Re: [CH] More thoughts on C. pubescens fruit setting
       [CH] Hab help!!
       [CH] Shepherd's Red Savinas
       [CH] Good place to buy hot sauces in Orlando.
       [CH] Re: More thoughts on C. pubescens fruit setting
       Re: [CH] chile massage oils
       RE: [CH] Good place to buy hot sauces in Orlando.
       [CH] I'm Back
       Re: [CH] More thoughts on C. pubescens fruit setting
       [CH] Northern California wintering
       [CH] a bowl of red