RE: [CH] BHG Spicy Recipe book?

Fawcett, Steve (steve.fawcett@eds.com)
Fri, 28 Aug 1998 10:43:22 -0400

For interested Chile-Heads in Canada, should be about $8.

Thank you for your interest in our book "Hot & Spicy-Cooking for Today".
ISBN #0-696-20221-2.  To order, our Canadian Representative is General
Publishing Co.  34 Lesmill Road, Don Mills, Ontario Canada M3B 2T6.
Their phone # is (416)445-3333.  Their fax # (416)445-5967.  They should
be able to help you obtain this book. OR 416-213-1919  x199
Thank You for your interest in Better Homes & Gardens Books!