Re: [CH] Ozzie bashing off topic.

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:03:38 +1000

At 12:18 AM +1000 29/8/98, Doug Irvine wrote:
>Michael Bailes wrote:
>Big Snip.....AAwww!!! Poor folks!!! A low of 7 c ! Terrible, almost
>antarctic...as long as the temperature doesnt fall as low as your buck
You mean the OZZie Ruble?
Come visit we are 50% cheaper!
This month only
Huge sale!!
Buy one sheep farm get one free!!

>And on this spelling bit, ya left out the Canucks, who also use the
>Pommie spelling and pronunciation...EH? So, Michael, consider yourself
>chastised,
 snip....cheers Do they I thought they would have been corrupted by the US
before this
>from Doug on Sunny Vancouver Island in Beutiful BC,where the temperature
>will hit about 30 today!

Thirty what?
parked cars? pedestrians? eggplants?
I have a good friend in Toronto Katerine "Grovels"
She gives me regular weather reports. Sounds horrible
 especially with that horrible white, cold, slimy, wet suff everwhere.
It is a freezing 17C here today.
Just about right for the English tourists to have a swim

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 61 243 677322
Bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity. EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  	Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
" 'Willow bark,' said the Bursar.
'That's  a good idea,' said the Lecturer in Recent Runes. 'It's an
analgesic.'  'Really?  Well, possibly, though it's probably better to give
it to him by mouth,' said Ridcully.
Terry Pratchett, Hogfather, 1996 P.187