Re: [CH] No digest

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Tue, 1 Sep 1998 16:10:51 +1000

At 11:43 AM +1000 31/8/98, dlaw@andros.com wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I certainly hope we are all having too much fun harvesting and cooking
>too spend any time writing emails, but I haven't received my CH digest
>in the last 2 days.  Is every thing ok with the list?
TRY asking -
list itself) send email to <owner-chile-heads@globalgarden.com> .
to contact a human.

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 61 243 677322
Bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity. EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  	Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
" 'Willow bark,' said the Bursar.
'That's  a good idea,' said the Lecturer in Recent Runes. 'It's an
analgesic.'  'Really?  Well, possibly, though it's probably better to give
it to him by mouth,' said Ridcully.
Terry Pratchett, Hogfather, 1996 P.187