Re: [CH] Star Trek ahead of it's time? off planet

Tony Flynn (flynnt@ellconweb.net.nz)
Fri, 04 Sep 1998 07:09:16 +1200

.
> Will you mess it up like you did The Lord of the Rings?

> Michael Bailes.

Hi

I see that they are going to make a new version of Lord of the Rings.
Here in New Zealand. American cash (of course) and a Kiwi director.
Peter Jackson. Lets hope its a better effort than the last.
Which made a hash of one of the great imaginative stories of all time.

To keep on topic the reference to upright chilles being grown that way
to make mechanical harvesting easier also shows great imagination.
 Although it needs no imagination to know that the sun is rising earlier
every day and the chille seeds are are poking their heads up under the
grow lights
Get ready for winter up north. Spring is here in the south.

Tony Flynn