[CH] [Fwd: info on chiles]

luke (lukasz@midcoast.com.au)
Fri, 04 Sep 1998 21:50:30 +1100

--------------3BA33AAD33E2

Stephen James Burrowes wrote:

> I am a university student studying Horticulture, we are growing a
> variety of chiles and beans, about 100 of each. We are then having a big
> festival at the end. I require some information on growing chiles and
> beans in general and the potential of chiles as a crop in Australia, if
> not can you please refer me to other pagesLuke in Oz is still experiencing technical difficulties and is running
this one up the pole <G> {Doug Irvine should have a field day here}
I hoped to have my communicator 4.06 up and running but alas i'm still
working in ver 2 of navigator /Had a major crash and lost my HD -Junkie
virus -and as my virus scanning prog was outa date ,I've only myself to
blame - Had to format as time did not permit me to disect what was left
of my data. my brother sent me Win98 and 98 plus - any comments ?
all i've heard is prepare yourself for another crash if you install it ?
Any way the reply to address for Stephen James Burrowes is
sburrowes@bio.usyd.edu.au
org - Sydney University
			Luke in Oz
Back Sooner or later , whats this thing called a himem.sys ,mine went
missing ,but then again i knew a lot of girls who were in the same
predicament once upon a time ...........

--------------3BA33AAD33E2

Date: Thu, 03 Sep 1998 23:05:37 +1000
From: Stephen James Burrowes <sburrowe@bio.usyd.edu.au>
To: lukasz@midcoast.com.au