[CH] Expolsive stomach

Peter Moss (pmoss@yoda.alt.za)
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 21:27:36 RSA-2

>Date: Fri, 04 Sep 1998 08:57:22 -0500
>From: Cameron Begg <begg.4@osu.edu>
>Subject: [CH] Scott.Ashkenaz@kla-tencor.com

>> Scott wrote: "You see, from time to time, I have a reaction to
>> habaneros or extract-based sauces."

> Me too.

>> "Then, the sharp, wrenching, explosive stab hit."

> But never that bad. Any clue as to why?

Hmmm happens to me as well but more like stomach cramps mostly
after a good dose of habeneros or scotch bonnets the only two
really hot stuff I have at the moment excluding the occasional
Daves and peanuts.  Maybe we are just not blessed ;-) but most
disturbing anyway.

How can something I love so much do this to me.

I dirges

The season begins, just to make our northern cousins jealous.

Planed this year are habaneros in various varieties, scotch
bonnets and fatali as well as some exotic stuff if I can get it
to germinate.  Some new C. baccatums and C. pubescense to make
life interesting.  The chile patches will be better planed this
year having been given the opportunity to transplant all plants.

I was going to bitch again.  What the hell why disappoint the
clowns posting back the complete digest and email messages.
Will you please desist until you have learnt or replaced your
defective keyboard.  Some stones in the shoes for a week or two
are in order as well. ;-)  Please help to keep the digest nice
and clean of quoted irrelevant stuff.  What's the big deal and
why is it so hard for you to cut?

For those that have helped to make the digest that much more
readable a big thankyou.

Most of all thanks to Lynn Edwards for putting up on his web
site all the interesting details of getting pure seed.  This is
a well rewarded surf http://www.crl.com./~ledwards/

Peter