Re: [CH] Freud on Chile

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 16:05:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Kristofer,

I can't get your link to work - maybe it's just me.

similar: any hot,fresh pepper, plus Calvin and Jim Powder with a good
dose of Kava Kava on top !  I here the German Standardized extract of
Kava Kava is best.  Any comments?

===
To me, truth is not some vague, foggy notion. Truth is real. And, at
the same time, unreal. Fiction and fact and everything in between,
plus some things I can't remember, all rolled into one big "thing."
This is truth, to me.   - Jack Handey

Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html

El Grande's Shrine: