Re: [CH] Thermogenesis

Randy (rock4u@rocketmail.com)
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 08:20:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Robert,

Dave Dewitt addresses this in his new book,

This is an article based on excerpts from the book.  It addresses your
question plus other related items.  Recipes are included.

Check it out here:

http://www.fiery-foods.com/zine-consumer/health.html

Hope this helps.

rr

===
To me, truth is not some vague, foggy notion. Truth is real. And, at
the same time, unreal. Fiction and fact and everything in between,
plus some things I can't remember, all rolled into one big "thing."
This is truth, to me.   - Jack Handey
Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html

El Grande's Shrine: