[CH] Re: Spicing up liquor

Kristofer Blennow (kristofer@blennow.se)
Thu, 10 Sep 1998 01:23:04 +0200

On 9 Sep 98, Suzanne wrote:

> I have had a peppered sherry and a peppered vodka - both made by simply
> soaking the fresh chile in the liquor.  The amount of chile used of course
> corresponds to the heat level you desire - experimenting is half the fun!

Peppered sherry, now there is an idea. would be GREAT for seasoning a
nice game gravy...  Yummy,,,

> Now that you mention it, maybe some peppers would make that bottle
> of "Gammel Dansk" taste better! *grin*

"Better"? Gammel Dansk is PREFECTED! A true CLASSIC! Should be taken
in the late morning, about 10am, with a Dansk Smörrebröd...  rest of
the day becomes exceptionally creative....  :)

> Nice looking web page by the
> way. A question - have you had much luck growing peppers in
> Sweden?  I spent some time in DK but didn't have a space to garden.
> I'd think it would be difficult with the short season, but maybe
> the long days make up for it?

Ahem... Have never tried growing peppers so far. *shame*  One of
these days, when people from the list flood me with seeds....?   :)
Yeah... I am sure it would take a lot of indoor nursing and lighting.
This summer had almost no sun at all here. Okay... okay... I will
try... some small plants.... promise.

Hot Hugs,
Kristofer

Kristofer Blennow     Email:  kristofer@blennow.se
Rubinstigen 41        WWW:    http://www.blennow.se/
196 33 Kungsängen     Phone:  +46 8 58175536
Sweden                Mobile: +46 708 375536