Re: [CH] hot basil sauce

Tantrika (hummer13@earthlink.net)
Sat, 12 Sep 1998 13:45:00 -0700

Yes I second that request!  My basil,both purple and regular is going el
nutso and so are my fresnos and Jalapenos are just starting.....there must
be something to do, a hot pesto?
hmmm with lemon? mmmmmmmmmm possibilities! let me think! And experiment.

Also, PLEASE someone answer my questions about the best *milder* (though
not entirely mild) peppers to pickle for a greek style (with olive oil)
pepperoncinis.  No one answered me! :(  WAWAWAWA.