Re: [CH] rotting before turning red

harryo@dave-world.net
Sun, 13 Sep 1998 17:39:08 -0500

It could possibly be anthracnose, which is a soil-borne fungus.
The best way to avoid it is to move your garden to a different area
where, hopefully, the soil is not infected or plant resistant varieties.
Different chiles have diffent levels of resistance.  I am not sure if the
chiles you mention are more some of the more susceptable types.

Harry