RE: [CH] COURAGE

Pieters, Rob (Rob.Pieters@Netherlands.honeywell.com)
Mon, 14 Sep 1998 16:49:35 +0100

My god!.... those mail's from Sheila....
Yes.. and No!, I don't believe what I'm reading..
But tell me, are you a relative of Shaky Spear? you know the Hamlet guy...
Where do you get your inspiration from, chilies, just from the height or
both?

Keep on the those good things, looking forward to the next play...mountain
high and  river deep!

In chilies
Rob