[CH] Re: Possible Red Savina Pick-up In Oxnard, CA destined for N.

Dave Gomberg (gomberg@wcf.com)
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 18:38:21 -0700

OK Art, I think this makes good sense.   I will order 100# at $3 per pound
plus shipping by FedEx to the HotLuck on October 4th.  I get a real good
Fedex rate, so they should be shipped Thursday October 1 with two day
service to arrive Saturday, October 3.   OK?     They will be for sale by
the pound to HotLuck attendees.   Frank and Mary should email or call me
for shipping info.   Anyone who can't come to the Hotluck but would like to
get some savinas anyway in SF can partake.   Total cost, $4 per pound.
Please let me know if you want any.     Bubba Frisco Dave

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco            mailto:gomberg@wcf.com
FormMaestro                              <http://www.wcf.com>