Re: [CH] Amish chile heads

Chipotle Coyote (coyote@calweb.com)
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 08:01:20 -0700

At 16:23 17/09/98 -0500, Frank J. Hashek wrote:
>Went to visit the northern Indiana Amish tourist traps over the weekend.
>  So, it appears that despite what we read about the Amish
>being plain folk who eat "comfort food" there are Chile Heads among them :-)
>
>El Grande drives a buggy,
>Frank

Yes, Several years ago i went to an Amish Farm while visiting friends in
PA...they sold over 100 kinds of chile pepper plants! I can't find a place
in CA that sells more than 25 types!

 Crazy Coyote - Howlin' for Habaneros
"The key to my lyrics is imagination. The rest is painted with a little
Science-Fiction" -Jimi Hendrix