[CH] Another chile ID Q: Thai Dragon?

Peter Moss (pmoss@yoda.alt.za)
Fri, 18 Sep 1998 20:23:16 RSA-2

>Date: Wed, 16 Sep 1998 23:15:51 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Gary Hanson <garyh@agora.rdrop.com>
>Subject: [CH] Another chile ID Q: Thai Dragon?

> Unfortunately, whatever they sell next year will again be
> labeled "Thai Hot," and I'll have to try them to see what they
> are.

Gary save the seed from your good crop and plant your own.  This
way you are not subject to the whims of the nursery and there is
much satisfaction in watching and tending them from seed.  Just
remember that the annuum trio will cross pollinate readily.  If
you only grow one type and the neighbours don't have any this is
less a problem.  Otherwise check Lynn Edwards website for seed
saving tips.  Sorry I'm in DOS mode in a DOS mailer
(translation: no cut and paste) but I posted the URL recently.

There's power in them peppers

Peter

--
Peter Moss

After one hundred and fifty years and many thousands of firearms
control laws to reduce crime the list of successes should be
long and illustrious.  Where is the list?