RE: [CH] Disaster!

Pieters, Rob (Rob.Pieters@Netherlands.honeywell.com)
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 20:00:49 +0100

Greg,

I feel with you and your fruit!!
This is one of the worst things I can think of can happen to CH, a major
nightmare!!!!!!
Still... I'll hope you can save some.....

Here in Holland I've also having terrible problems with the climate... we
suffered from very cold weather almost no sun and more rain than we had in
the past 300 years....
Most of my peppers and paprika's lost most of there fruit and flower or is
starting to rot before ripen....

But due to this I'm busy building a small green house to secure next year
harvest, I don't know where you are located on the globe but maybe it's an
idea to do the same if you have some space in your garden?

All the best and hot regards.
Rob