Re: Re : [CH] 7 pot pepper

Console IIcx (tfnews@gate.net)
Sun, 04 Oct 1998 15:31:05 -0500

The 7 pot pepper is common in SE Asia and is said to be so hot that a
single pepper seasons seven pots of... I don't know where to get seed
but would like to grow some myself.

Off topic, I have just started two e-mail list,s rarefruit to deal with
rare tropicals (some of the peppers would fit here, and
rarefruit_recipes for recipes. Everyone is invited to sign in.
By e-mail: rarefruit-subscribe@egroups.com and
rarefruit_recipes@egroups.com

You can also go through my web site http://www.gate.net/~tfnews

Best of growing to y'all,