[CH] how do you make tofu homemade?

Michael Bailes (frgntgar@ozemail.com.au)
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:51:28 +1000

At 5:21 PM +1000 11/10/98, Rain wrote:
>-> cEven if I ate meat all the time, I'd still eat
>-> tons of tofu, because, like you, I think it's got a bad rap. It's
>actually very
>-> tasty, and as it absorbs the flavours of what it's cooked with, it
>outta be a
>-> major food group for CHs. Not to mention how beneficial soy is to us
>humans. I
>Yes indeed.  Ever tried it homemade?  it's absolutely delicious.  And
>it's done wonders for some physical problems I have.

Michael Bailes.
Herbarist
The Fragrant Garden, Portsmouth Road, Erina. N.S.W. 2250 Australia. (OZ)
International fax 61 243 651979          Phone 61 243 677322
Bookshop, nursery, media, school, garden, medical herbalist, cafe, herbal
products, gift gallery, insanity. EMAIL: frgntgar@ozemail.com.au
  	Web page at: http://www.fragrantgarden.com.au/
Herbarist N. ( U.S herb soc, 1930?) : One who studies all aspects of herbs,
culinary, medicinal, folklore, literature, ethnobotany, pharmacy,
cultivation & propagation,herbals, etc