Re: [CH] Cubanelle peppers

YODA (yoda@clark.net)
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:33:34 -0400 (EDT)

Cubanelle are one of my favorites.
They are a mild frying type wax pepper with a real fresh flavor.
No heat, but just a great taste. I grown a bunch of them and put them in
most any food dish.  I eat them raw when weeding the garden.

Any mild frying pepper would work in the recipe.

--
Jim W     My opinions are just that, not my wife's or my employer's
!!Do not assume that your freedoms are assured!! The truth is out there!