Re: [CH] Cubanelle peppers

jim wolfe (yoda@clark.net)
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 18:24:15 -0400

Frying peppers have a relatively thin wall and cook very quickly
making them well suited for frying.  In theory all peppers are
multi-purpose, you could fry pimiemtos and stuff pequins, but I
wouldn't.  Bells and pimientos are great for stuffing, cubanelles and
wax peppers fry well, and pequins dry well, no hard rules though.

--
Jim W		My opinions are just that; not my employer's or my wife's!
!! Do not assume that your freedoms are assured !! The truth is out