Re: [CH] I too need good hot vegetarian stuff

Porter Banister (porter9@concentric.net)
Tue, 13 Oct 1998 00:34:37 -0400

mhh@ior.com wrote:

>I too am looking for good hot vegetarian stuff. My son does not eat meat
>or cheese and likes hot food. Boy it is hard to find recipes. Does any
>one have any ideas WHERE TO LOOK ON THE NET FOR HOT VEGETARIAN

Try the following link for some mexican veggie recipes:

http://bangkok.com/larry/mexvegie.html

Some do contain cheese and sour cream, but the dairy can can always be
omitted, or substituted with non dairy soy cheese products. And some are
completely vegan. I have not tried any of them, but a quick glance reveals
them to be well thought out and interesting. Of particular interest to a
vegetarian or vegan, would be the recipes for Lentil Stew with Roasted
Garlic and Chiles, and Mexican Vegetable Stew. Both seem extremely
nutritious and low calorie, unless of course you use some of those dreaded
hi-cal lentils *S*
Porter