[CH] Re: Sources of roasted and frozen chile peppers.

Art Pierce (pierces@cruzio.com)
Mon, 19 Oct 1998 08:44:16 -0700

Re: Subject: [CH] Re: Sources of roasted and frozen chile peppers.

Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 14:03:36 GMT
From: TonyLima@ms.spacebbs.com (Tony Lima)

On Sat, 17 Oct 1998 21:03:05 -0700, "Graeme Caselton B.Sc."
<gcaselton@easynet.co.uk> wrote:

>I keep getting asked by surfers on the website for details of
>sources of roasted chile peppers and frozen chile peppers

Just last month I ordered 10 pounds of these from Hatch
Chile Express.  Their web site doesn't always work, but if
it does (at http://www.hatch-chile.com), it will show what's
currently available.  You can mix and match 1 pound packages
of any of the four varieties available.  Delivery is
overnight FedEx; don't know about international.  Phone
800-292-4454 or 505-267-3226.  Highly recommended.  Usual
disclaimers. - Tony

The website is:
http://www.imall.com/stores/hatch_chile/

 Jo & Jim Lytle  <hatchchile@zianet.com>.
are nice people.

Hatch Chile Express
P.O. Box 350
622 Franklin
Hatch, New Mexico, 87937
1-800-292-4454
(505) 267-3226
(505) 267-0305 (fax)

Their little shop
has a lot of other stuff
not mentioned on their website:
hot condiments, jewelry, china, clothing, etc. -
and their 800 number is toll-free.

Art