Re: [CH] Plastic Shakers and Archives

Charles Demas (demas@tiac.net)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 17:57:37 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 20 Oct 1998 CUMMINSTD@aol.com wrote:

> Does anyone know where I can purchase some plastic salt shaker type containers
> that have screw caps on them. They need to be about 1 oz. size - will use them
> for Chili Pepper powder spices.  I can't seem to find them any where.

The usual approach is to go to the drug store and ask the pharmacist to
sell tou some empty plastic perscription containers.

Kitchen Etc sells some small spice bottles with screw-on caps in glass.

Rubbermaid and tupperware probably have things like it too.

Chuck Demas
Needham, Mass.

  Eat Healthy    |   _ _   | Nothing would be done at all,
  Stay Fit       |   @ @   | If a man waited to do it so well,
  Die Anyway     |    v    | That no one could find fault with it.
  demas@tiac.net |  \___/  | http://www.tiac.net/users/demas