Re: [CH] Pain

Joe Wood (joewood@worldnet.att.net)
Wed, 21 Oct 1998 23:54:10 -0700

Thnaks for the concern.

I have talked to my doctor. He said that capsaicin sometimes affects the lower
portions of the digestive tract. He also that he knew of no quick cure for that sort
of  pain. He's Indian and eats a lot of hot Indian food -- and he often suffers from
indigestion afterwards. We've discussed the differences between what he experiences
and the pain I feel. My ailment is not indigestion.

Any cure at all?

Joe