Re: [CH] Re: deadly capsicum spray?

Chris Meredith (merc@innocent.com)
Thu, 02 Mar 2000 18:06:35 -0800

not know the circumstances re: the deaths but it is generally
associated with Respiratory distress brought on by the cap
spray and not by the cap itself...

Some people are allergic to the nightshade family (potato,Tomato, Chile)
and react adversely to it ....

in comparison the Some officers of the Portland Police Bureau have
got reprimanded because of using their Cap Spray on Chinese Food

they say it doesn't show up on most sweet and Sour Dishes but it
tends to turn the Kung Pao  a brilliant shade of RED

-Chris