Re: [CH] "Chilli Pickle"

Rockin' Randy (ledbelly99@yahoo.com)
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 04:12:07 -0800 (PST)

Howdy,

Gentleman Jim behind the New Smyrna Beach library has great
Habenero spiked pickles.  I have a jar in front of me as I type.
It's a great supplement to breakfast - it puts your digestive
sytem in gear!

Gentleman Jim ships:

Gentleman Jim
911 Live Oak Street
New Smyrna Beach, Florida 32168

Tell him Rockin' Randy sent you and he might charge you extra!

And to set the record straight on the dried peppers:

We had so much fun on the Tenor guitar that we "both" forgot to
split the bag up.  Myron's buddy at the Korean store gave us a
bag of dried Tepins for our continued support of his business.

After hearing Myron sing I will include him in Hot Sauce Blues.
I'm finally getting a great computer - all I need for some
serious recording.  To date I've had no way of getting it to the
list.  The last time I rehearsed it at full volume the little
old lady next door called the police - and the neighborhood dogs
were wailing as well!

And Myron, for the sake of Rael could you have them add some
pineapple salsa to the cole slaw wrestling pit at Bike Week?
Yum-yum!

Best Regards,

rr

--- myron menaker <myronm@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Yes, Randy.....I'll go back and get another jar for you!!!
> Even tho' you
> absconded with my dried peppers!
>
> Myron -- ready for Bike Week -- Vroom-Vroom!!

=====
Rockin' Randy's Homepage:
http://members.tripod.com/~rocknrandy/index.html

El Grande's Shrine: