RE: [CH] Made at home Salsa

Britt, Robert K (rkbritt@novanthealth.org)
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 14:06:58 -0500

I make salsa all summer as soon as my crops are ready.  I can the stuff and
have several cases stored in a cool, dry place in preparation for winter.
We usually end up eating all the supply before summer - don't look like this
winter is gonna be any different.  Bet I canned 50-60 pints too.

Robert(back into lurk now)