Re: [CH] Digest 149: Lima Beans and Green Peppers

Doug Irvine (dougandmarie@home.com)
Sat, 04 Mar 2000 16:23:46 -0800

OK George..I will do that, and add peppers(hot) if for no other reason, than
just to bug some of the list members who are so vociferous in their
denunciation of certain GREAT foods....maybe I will incorporate liver into it
as well! Watch fer the mail..I'll nevah fail, If you dont get a recipe, then
yall know I'm in jail! OH toot toot tootsie..etc! Some will likely wish I
were!! Oh well, Cheers anyway!! Doug in BC