[CH] Re: 56

green56 (green56@PioneerPlanet.infi.net)
Fri, 10 Mar 2000 19:46:59 -0600

Deb deForest wrote:

> Green hut hut, did you have to pay extra to get the "56" in your CH #?
> <smile>

Hay, Deb!  I can always count on you for GREAT lamb and oyster recipes, a
smile, not to call me a wimp 'cuz I'm only on chilpoltes - you actually
pat me on the back! - and warm fuzzies!  You are a LOVE!!!  YOU
NOTICED!!!  :)

Nope!  (grinning from ear-to-ear)  No extra $'s!!!

When I contacted BigTom, I asked for a certain number.  Well...  I pulled
gender and pleaded for a certain number and asked if that number wasn't
possible, could I have 2156.  I'd seen a 'Head who'd recently gotta a card
was CH#20XX, so I thought (hoped and prayed!) I'd get my second choice:
CH#2156.  And I got it!!!

My first choice was "too far out" and not only would have screwed up
BigTom's record keeping, but would have precluded me from being in
"drawings."  I would have pushed for my first choice - I don't give a fig
for the free drawings (well, I do!  I wanna win!) - but would have felt
bad messin' with BT's paperwork.

But, I'm happy with *my* number.  I just love it!

And thank you for bringing my rudeness to light...  I'd forgotten to thank
Tom for my very own special number...

BigTom, thank you so VERY, VERY MUCH for letting me have Ch#2156!  You are
a sweetheart and I appreciate you going the xtra mile to do what you could
so I could have my *own* number.  I'm proud to be a 'Head, and thrilled
that I got *my* number.  Many, many thanks!!!  I'm ssssoooo xcited!

green (R) (TM); CH#2156