Re: [CH] CH Rogues Gallery

Chet Bacon (chet@chetbacon.com)
Sat, 11 Mar 2000 06:48:00 -0800

I like the new layout, but it would be nice to have the thumbnails of each point
to enlargements cuz it is kinda hard to see who's who on the family shots esp.

Chet
a.k.a. ChesterChile

ThePepperMan@cs.com wrote:

> Any takers on a preview?
>
> Due to my computer crash, I'm afraid I may have lost a couple of people and
> their information. If you get a chance, would you please check your listing
> and information. If it's not there, is incorrect, or you haven't registered
> yet, please send me an e-mail to let me know what needs to be fixed or added.
> Thanks for your help everyone.
>
> http://ulupica.com
>
> Jeff

* Chet Bacon   KA1ILH     |           Okay, who put a             *
* PO Box 284              |         "stop payment" on my          *
* Southington, CT 06489   |             reality check?            *
* E-Mail:                 | Homepage:                             *
* chet@chetbacon.com      | http://www.chetbacon.com              *
* chet_bacon@whps.org     |<work>  http://www.whps.org            *
* Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco Viva Bultaco*
* Adopt a Doberman     Help end puppy mills!      www.dru.org     *