Re: [CH] Barbecue News!

Mike Pierce (mpierce@martel-intl.com)
Thu, 16 Mar 2000 10:21:34 -0600

At 08:15 AM 3/16/00 -0500, you wrote:
>News item:
>
>Florida Representative George Albright has filed House Bill
>1737, which calls for a new cabinet post: secretary of
>barbecue. The secretary would serve a one-year term without
>pay, and be charged with promoting the enjoyment of barbecue
>and barbecue culture…

Sounds like a grate idea! (get it?) But here at the office we decided that
Secretary just doesn't sound like the right title. Maybe Duke. Mike Pierce,
Duke of BBQ. Yeah, has a nice ring to it.

Mike (in BBQ Capital of the world) in kc

Michael Pierce
Telecommunications Manager - MarTel International, Inc.
11038 N. Harrison
Kansas City, MO 64155
Phone: 816.734.0040
Fax: 816.734.2066